- Excellent source of pollen for helping with allergy relief
- Cures children's coughs better than medicine
- Contains antioxidants and other vitamins and minerals including the B vitamins, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium
- Inexpensive alternative for carbohydrate replacement during endurance exercise
- Can be used on burns and wounds to promote healing and reduce scarring due to antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial properties
- Great for use as a sweetener for baking, cooking and grilling
- Perfect for tea, of course!